Friday, August 26, 2011

Optimism


The belief that greatness pervades throughout life is optimism. One of God's promises to us is that if we obey Him, greatness lies ahead in our lives. Sometimes being optimistic can really be hard to know that good will partake in our hearts and minds! We want to believe that great things can happen, but we have the sense to hang on to doubt. As a young woman, I have often had doubts as to what I could do with my talent of writing. It's easy to believe that I am a talented writer because the words that I write make sense to me. But what about those who don't have the same beliefs? Well, I say this, believe in greatness within yourself and great things shall happen. God doesn't let us down! He may say not now, but He didn't say never!! Be OPTIMISTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment