Sunday, July 12, 2009

Said I wouldn't do it but I did!


Hey there everyone! I'm here...said I wouldn't blog but what the heck right?! The purpose for me blogging is so that I can motivate and inspire others to think positive and pursue greatness! Thanks for checking out my page and I hope that what you read will soothe your soul and provide great inspiration! God bless and welcome to Motivation 101! If you can, please take the time to read and follow my blog! I really appreciate all of the support and thank you in advance! i promise there are more great things to come! Just watch!

Copyright © 2009 SoniquaMBrown

2 comments:

  1. Well I must say that im proud of you and thatyou see that jesus is all. There are people that need to hear what they see and i did not reconize that in myself. I hear with my eyes. There is one thing that i see in you is Growth. And In you,the way you speak from your heart and on you the strength of a Strong Black Woman. I bless the God in you and as you write,I will hear with my eyes and hear with my heart.
    Keep on inspiring me as you do inspire others.

    God Bless You
    Anthony McCoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anthony! That means a lot!

    ReplyDelete